Orbmik Furniture - Damaged in transit

That’s the same line they used on me. Wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone!!!

Not only the throne I ordered never showed up it was very hard to get any sort of a response from them and finally when I got a response they were very unprofessional, telling me me chair “probably” got damaged in transit.

Did get a refund tho. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Comments

ITS SO SAD THAT THIS COMPANY POSTED REVIEW THAT THEY SAID WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER BUT THE FIRST ONE HAS ONE STAR. REALLY.

SAD. GIVE PEOPLE WHAT THEY ORDER OR STOP OFFERING THE PRODUCT FOR SALE.

STOP TAKING THE MONEY IF YOU CANT PRODUCE THE PRODUCTS. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Orbmik Furniture - Party Mavens Beware of Midwest Premier Party Props

I started at the bottom too Sherri but that’s no excuse for you to be a liar and a thief to get to the top. You’re just trash.

Earn what your place in life Sherri Davis and stop lying to her there. You’re trash and you associate your self with scammers and thrives. Stop acting all rightout in our party mavens Facebook group. {{redacted}} while Melina reaps the rewards of your lies.

Have some respect for yourself and get into another business. The hard workin men and women of party mavens deserve better then the high prices crap you peddle and don’t deliver.

You talk trash about your competition but you’re in bed with them. {{redacted}} for taking these people money Sherri Davis, Ben Bales, and Melina Bales.

SAD

I AGREE. THANKS FOR EXPOSING THEM.

Wow they stole money money too. And did you know Melina is a lawyer. We should contact the Texas Bar.

Orbmik Furniture - No chair received

Style and Design

Omg! I can’t beleive I fell for this too!

I ordered my hair in December and at that time there were no reviews like these so I ordered it. I keep getting a run around from Anna and now I was told Erika would contact me. I have called her back and texted and nothing.

What can I do now? This is crazy!

Orbmik Furniture - Don’t order rude nothing shows up

I ordered chairs and 60 days goes back no reply’s at all !!!! Then I get called ignorant for demanding my 30 day late order or my money ! What an ignorant thing to say. I’ve found that people worry about what they are. You’ve been refunded and I’m sure it’s obvious to even someone like you, you’re not welcome to purchase again.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2018, at 8:43 PM, Damian mclawhorn wrote:

Product or Service Mentioned: Orbmik Furniture Customer Care.

Orbmik Furniture - Best Home Furniture - Sol Kraiem

Style and Design

Said to come to his showroom in Brooklyn to pay and pickup. The place turned our to be Best Home Decorators. Complete knock offs they actually were painting a used chair in the showroom when i was there. Bait and switch.

Scam Scam Scam. I got a call from Sol Kraiem 917-724-9204 saying he worked with Absolom Roche. Complete scam. Said to come to his showroom in Brooklyn to pay and pickup.

Scam Scam Scam. {{Redacted}}

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Be careful buying from Chiseled Perfections...I’m still waiting on my chairs.

They promise great customer service and quick delivery but once they got my money it was nothing but excuses. I had to refund 3 of my clients.

The owners name is Ben Bales. I wish I had googled him before I spent over 3000.

He’s behind the fraud at Orbmik Furniture. His wife Melona is the only good review he has. Im such a fool for not doing my research so make sure you do.

Apparently he just keeps opening new company names to get around bad reviews and to steal money.

I called my bank and tried to get my money back but it went through as a debit and I have no recourse.

Ben when am I going to get my furniture.

Don’t waste your time. Be careful and do your research.

Dylan Irby

Orbmik Furniture - Do NOT ORDER from Absolom Roche

Style and Design

My experience with the company Absolom Roche was horrible.... Found them on I Instagram when looking for a throne chair.

Checked out their website and noticed they kept having 50% off sales... so I figured I need to jump on this!!! I placed my very 1st order with them and had shared with a few others about my excitement in finding this amazing company with such great deals... Lol little did I know....

It had been almost 3 months and I still hadn't recieved my chair. I contacted them and they told me they'd look into the issue... The lady Anna reached back out and was like oops it never showed up because it was damaged during shipping. Lol (if that was the case I never received a call to inform me of the issue, I literally was just patiently waiting and hoping until I finally had to contact them myself) I tried to give them a 2nd shot and placed another order hoping that I'd receive that chair.

It again had been 3 months and still no chair or no tracking number etc..... I called the business line, never could reach anyone, I emailed... the lady Anna would either not reply, make up excuses, or tell me she'd get back to me. I continued to get the run around!

Point is, I'm not sure if this business is real. The website is beautiful, but notice there's no place to leave reviews or read them on their site!!!!

#redflag I hope no one else runs into this issue or trust that this company will deliver to them! I'm so upset because I wasted my time with them when I could have found a legit/ trustworthy company to actual deliver me a beautiful chair!

#1519717

I had place an order in January and never received anything. The lady Anna told me about the same exact story.

I have received my refund back from Bristlecone Lending but I haven’t received my money back from them that I had to pay into the store. I’ve emailed, texted and called but I don’t get no response. They have beautiful furniture but personally I think they reaping people off.

I’m seriously thinking about getting me a lawyer cause I worked hard for my money to let someone just basically take it..... I hate that people are being taking advantage of with this company...

This is exactly what I am going through.

#1472036

I was literally about to order from them on their "one time blowout sale" my husband told me to check reviews first, and so glad I did. Anyone know where I can buy some awesome royal furniture?Please email me at aarzu.ahmed2017@gmail.com

I had the same exact experienced i placed the order in November here we are in May theybtild me the same excuse that my order got damaged and that they will issue a refund which they never did. Its impossible to contact them and now I'm out $500.00

thanks for sharing

Thank you all for the reviews; I was just about to order 2 chairs and a sofa. I would I have been pissed. Do you all have any legitimate resources for purchasing throne chairs?

you are absolutely right. We have the same issue.

Ordered 3 pieces of furniture back in Jan and nothing showed up. No follow ups no phone calls nothing. Finally we contacted the support e-mail per Anna and now they said they refunded my money. Not sure if they are lying.

Let's collectively file a lawsuit on these people. They are fraud.

FoamyNewt

They were doing business on eBay under 3 separate account names- chiseledperfections, rmidwestpremierpartyprops, and benbalestabsfurniture. After eBay/customers found out about their scam, they drained their bank accounts, and changed their eBay usernames.The sad thing is these legitimate businesses are now being associated with thieves.

These are not actually them. They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allow them to wipe their hands clean. Now, they started a new hustle under Orbmik Furniture, Chiseled Perfections, *** Furniture, and Midwest Premier Party PropsHere's their information:Ben BalesMelina BalesSherri DavisYou can always find Sherri Davis at Chiseled Perfections, 2263 Valdina St Suite 130, Dallas, TX 75207. This is where they run their shady business practices.

She is basically an agent of Chiseled Perfections and Orbmik Furniture. These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line.Be wary of Melina, the sleaziest attorney. She will try and threaten you, but she is dumb as a rock.

Scammer all the way.They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/.Since so many people are being taken for their money, it's smart to file a class action lawsuit against Orbmik Furniture, Chiseled Perfections, *** Furniture, Midwest Premier Party Props, Ben Bales, Melina Bales, and Sherri Davis. .I will update or add an additional review as I get more information

So happy I ran across these reviews!!! They almost had me.

I was just about to enter my cc number..

I was searching for a coupon and saw the reviews. Thanks!!

to Made 2 Decor #1473025

Me too!!!

Hi,i have almost the same issue, an order from absolomroche , i bought sofa and other furniture on 1st of December 2017 , after 3 months of following up , Anna sent me refund email without any money back.i noticed with my search for past of 2 days that they have disabled all the reviews coming from the clients , so this is the only one. also i have create an account on yelp to make sure all of you write the same on yelp absolomroche-new-yorkalso noticed that they don't have a real address which lead that they are scammers.be careful

to Mohammed Al #1442011

Today on bbb she answered my complain indicated that i threaten her by killing some one in her company !!!! thanks god and the lawyer that he told me to record all calls and conversations.so listen to the callhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/12_fQZrbE2rCDV-NSTkVJ2K1wk1ootqkt/viewthose guys are super professional in scamming the ppl.i have submit a case against them in FTC and in IC3 , she criticized me based on my name ... OMG !!!!

to Mohammed AL #1451363

I also got scammed by them how can I file a complaint and see what can be done

to Mohammed Al #1460511

Did you ever get your money back?

SAME THING HAPPEN TO MY FRIEND AND THEY TOLD THE SAME LIE THEY SAID AFTER 3 MONTHS THAT THE FURNITURE WAS DAMAGED. THEY ARE SCAM FRAUDULUENT COMPANY .

THEY USE YOUR MONEY AND FINANCE THEMSELVES.THEY OFFER A BOG SALES TAKE MILLION OF DOLLARS TROUGH THE SALES AND NEVER DELEVERY THE ITEMS.I M WONDERING IF ALL COMPLAIN TOGUETHER WE CAN CLOSE THIS SCAM COMPANY AND FACEBOOK IS ALLIED WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ADVERTISE AND THE ERASE ALL BAD REVIEWS.

THIS PEOPLE IS FAKE. PLEASE SOMEBODY NEED TO STOP THEM.

to LUZ FLORES #1443014

I’m in. Just lost over 500 dollars, same exact story as yours!!

Wow this really helped I was about to order a sofa and some chairs from them becuse of the winter sale they wear having and now that I see all the bad reviews I wont be ordering from them I might as well just pay 800 at a store I found then to pay less and never get my things thank u for all the info

to Anonymous #1439591

I ordered from them during their winter sale and now I’m wondering if I’m going to receive my 4 chairs.

to Veronica #1441883

never , same issue and they told me your ordered refunded with no money back , simply they are scammers

I’ve been waiting since November and they’ve delivered the wrong chair twice already

This must be common for them. My business partner has been waiting 90 plus days for an order of chairs.

All we ask for is honesty, but we get the run around from Anna as well. I figured what it is.

The offer you 50% off to get enough customers on 1 shipping cost for them. Fyi waited patiently and still no consideration with offering any discount or real updates.

to Anonymous #1439592

Have you guys received your chairs?

I think all these owners of these scam throne chair companies are in cahoots with one another. Get a life Ben Bales, Get a life Dylan, Get a life Mike, Get a life anna and lori and all you scam artists. Quit screwing people over because you're too lazy to have some dignity and work for your things.

They are the worst company ever! Such liars and very dishonest. Don't do business with them, they will give you the run around.

The owners name is Dylan Irby (940) 465-6902. Now he started *** Furniture to scam more people.

He also owns a cleaning business called Top Hat Office Cleaning. High School Dropout, no wonder he is a FRAUD.

to Ben Bales #1400132

Dear Poster of comments #1399491 and #1399509,

It has come to my attention that you have been spreading misleading and malicious misinformation regarding myself and business operations. This constitutes defamation against my reputation and business's operation, and with recommendation from our legal team, I demand that you cease and desist these libel statements immediately.

Please note that defamation is defined:

n. THE ACT OF MAKING UNTRUE STATEMENTS about another which damages his/her reputation.

If you continue your defamatory actions, we will seek legal recourse which will include a subpoena for your information as well as sue for damages against myself and businesses. Remove your postings within 3 days to prevent legal action.

Sincerely,

Dylan Irby

to Dylan Irby #1409185

Ordered a throne chair from the website chiseledperfections.com stating they delivered across US.They called me to schedule delivery but then changed and stated they didn.t have the throne chair in stock when they found out it was going to Ohio, they stated they would call me back on the weekend but NEVER did, so I called them, hung up on me 2x then proceeded to direct my call to delivery before I finally told them I only want to cancel the order, told me I had to call a different number for online orders and they COULD NOT make a refund..

( but they didn.t know the number to the customer service dept. UNTIL I stated that I will call Fed Trade Commission...then suddenly they had the number.

CALLED AND SPOKE TO THE LADY who answered Chiseled Perfections and gave her my info. DALLAS store calls me back (spoke to Ben) who asked me who I talked with?

He stated they didn.t have a lady working the customer service dept., but he would call me back and of course he did not...I called them back to ask why they couldn.t cancel the order when they had my info from the online order..Ben said he "didn.t know who I had talked with and was unable to track this person down?

I again stated that you will give me my refund by Monday and I am calling the FDC and Ben said "Go ahead" now there's customer service for you!I will be making reviews all over the internet and sincerely hope they lose business for their lack of customer service and deseptive practices.

to Kris T #1449619

I'm sorry this happened. If you purchased with your credit card, the credit card company should be able to get your money back.

to Dylan Irby #1409188

Come to find out that this whole thread was started July 15, 2016 by someone called Melina Tabibion at IP: 54.86.23.36. Melina Tabibion is now Melina Bales, Ben Bales wife.

Why would the owner of Orbmik Furniture and Chiseled Perfections start a stream of misinformation? I agree, we should all start a lawsuit for defamation.

to Shay Westcott #1420595

I agree im going through the same thing with them now.

to Shay Westcott #1529805

I Agree im currently waiting for 7 chairs and 2 kind and queen chairs and a couch and love seat spent almost 7 to 8 thousand dollars i wanted a month and 2 weeks now and nothing arrived even tho they gave me a delivery date noone answeres the phone or emails in going to sue and i want my money back

to Dylan Irby #1437315

You said the magic words "the act of making UNTRUE statements". If it's true it is NOT considered defamation.

to Dylan Irby #1468209

RESPOND TO THE COMPLAINTS. SHOW US THAT YOU RESOLVED THE COMPLAINTS.

to Ben Bales #1400574

This is a fraudulent profile because I KNOW the real Ben Bales and he would never say this about Dylan Irby. Absolom Roche is behind all of these fraudulent posts.

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH MILLCENT TRACEY! WOW. SCAM.

They were doing business on eBay under 3 separate account names- chiseledperfections, reNEWalfurniture, and benbalestabsfurniture. After eBay/customers found out about their scam, they drained their bank accounts, and changed their eBay usernames to Isaiahluxuryfurniture, redoux_couture, and redouxcouture.

These are not actually them. They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allow them to wipe their hands clean. Now, they started a new hustle under *** Furniture LLC, instagram dopefurniture, and Facebook dopefurniture.

You can also find them bypassing through Dallas from week to week selling furniture out of their glamorous rental truck. lol Here's their information:

Christopher Anthony Trevino  (469) 803—0403, 2400 Richmond Dr

Plano, TX 75074

Desirae Hinkle - (972) 955-5781, 2400 Richmond Dr Plano, TX 75074 Dylan Irby  - W Round Grove Rd Suite 300-308 Lewisville, TX 75067 a UPS STORE They buy from a furniture store in Houston called Tabs Furniture (3002 Fondren Rd.

Houston TX 77063). They're basically an agent with this furniture store. These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line.

They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/. Since so many people are being taken for their money, it's smart to file a class action lawsuit against them and Tabs Furniture.I will update or add an additional review as I get more information

to Ben Bales #1400108

Absolom Roche has 7 current lawsuits against them and more on the way.

to Amsolom *** #1409186

to Ben Bales #1400133

Dear Poster of comments #1399491 and #1399509,

Please note that defamation is defined:

n.

Sincerely, Dylan Irby

to Dylan Irby #1409189

to Dylan Irby #1467931

I guess I won’t be ordering from this company to many complaints smh

Omg!!!! I'm going through the same issues right now. I order since August is now close to Dec and still no words on my items yet.

View more comments

Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!!

Style and Design

On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was given a receipt on the date indicated.

I (HOWEVER) have not seen any furniture and the furniture store has since closed and vanished...?!!!? If there is anyone on this site who can assist me in locating these thieves and bringing them to justice PLEASE contact me (Kevin Bradshaw) at; kdb5710@gmail.com I have made numerous attempts to locate the owners and even went to news agencies to investigate, but had no success.

The Attorney General had no effective recourse and was unable to render any solutions. Oh, by the way I'm reporting this wrong-doing in HOUSTON, TEXAS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: No merchandise received.

Comments

My experience with the company *** Furniture USA was horrible....Found them on Bonanza when looking for a throne chair.

I had a HORRIBLE experience with another seller and they looked really professional. I placed my very 1st order with them and had shared with a few others about my excitement in finding this amazing company with such great deals...

Lol little did I know....

I never received my chair. Turns out all the companies you nee on the internet are owned by THE SAME COMPANY, chiseled Perfections, LLC. I feel like such a fool, its obvious they all use the same here by day and gone by night warehouse space and the same pictures. This chiseled perfections guy has had several scam companies in Houston, Waco, and Dallas and now he’s scamming under *** Furniture USA.

The only place to buy this stuff is from Tabs Furniture in Houston, They are the ONLY ones that make it.

I called them and they shipped my item the same day….WITH A TRACKING NUMBER!!!!

I hope no one else runs into this issue or trust that this company or any of the sham front companies they create to scam people will deliver to them! I'm so upset because I wasted my time with both of they sham companies when I could have fjust ordered from Tabs Furniture in the first place.

Orbmik Furniture - Put them in Jail

Style and Design

So here is the update on the address I promised: Benjamin W Bales 211 North 23rd St, Unit C Waco, TX 76701 (512) 799-2748 Melina Tabibian Benjamin W Bales 211 North 23rd St, Unit C Waco, TX 76701 (512) 413-4962 The are the frauds behind Orbmik Furniture, Redoux Couture, Chiseled Perfections, Livin Luxury Furniture Sales, and Ben Bales Tabs Furniture

Comments

He also owns a cleaning business call Top Hat Office Cleaning.

High School Dropout, no wonder he is a FRAUD. {{Redacted}}

Orbmik Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category

Style and Design

The sad thing is these legitimate businesses are now being associated with thieves. These are not actually them. They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allow them to wipe their hands clean. Now, they started a new hustle under Chiseled Perfections LLC, instagram chiseledperfections, and Facebook chiseledperfections.

You can also find them bypassing through New York from week to week selling furniture out of their glamorous rental truck. lol Here's their information: Ben Bales - (512) 799-2748 Melina Tabibian - (512) 413-4962 Kelly Morgan - (281) 408-9162 They don't have a physical address for their business, but they buy from a furniture store in Houston called Tabs Furniture (3002 Fondren Rd. Houston TX 77063). I heard that you can find them here from time to time.

If not, they know where they are. This is where they run their shady business practices. They're basically an agent with this furniture store. These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line.

They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/.

Since so many people are being taken for their money, it's smart to file a class action lawsuit against them and Tabs Furniture. I will update or add an additional review as I get more information (their exact address, etc.).

Orbmik Furniture - Ben Bales

Style and Design

So get this. I've been buying from Chiseled Perfections and we got cross over a deal.

He totally screws me out of 2k. I start looking into the owner, name is Ben Bales. His number is (512) 799-2748. Ben Bales owns Chiseled Perfections www.chiseledperfections.com @chiseledperfections.

So turns out this dude Ben used to own Orbmik Furniture (713) 622-9100. Wait... there's more... I point out that he is a total scammer and threaten to go to the cops if he dosent give me my money back then this girl gets on the phone.

Her name is Melina Tabibian ah la Tabs Furniture. She berates tells me she is some big attorney and is going to sue me and her dad is the biggest importer in the US and I hang up. So she calls me from her number, (512) 413-4962, and gets real personal. SO i look into to this B***h and turns out her dad owns Tabs Furniture.

Steve Tabibian Steve Tabs. Talk about a big scam. I lost 2K. Don’t Buy From Orbmik Furniture.

Dont Buy From Chiseled Perfections. Don’t Buy From Tabs Furniture. Beware of Ben Bales and Melina Tabibian! If this girl really is a lawyer the State Bar needs to reign her in.

I liked her up and it dosent show she’s licensed.

Go to Fabulous and Baroque or Redoux Couture. No Bad Reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Orbmik Furniture Owner.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1325962

I bought a loveseat for my salon from the fake Redoux Couture eBay site redouxcouture and it's falling apart. No one told me it was bonded leather.

Now I see it's all a big scam. I should have bought from Kris Trevino at redoux_couture on Instagram. He is the supplier to all the sham companies that Orbmik Furniture made up. My loveseat is complete trash.

Everyone should buy from the real Redoux Couture @redoux_couture or just call Kris Trevino at (469) 803-0403. Kris Trevino not Orbmik Furniture

Latanyagreen
Waco, Texas, United States #1320477

Here's their information:

Ben Bales - (512) 799-2748

Melina Tabibian - (512) 413-4962

They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/.

to Latanyagreen #1468313

They are the same owners to Absolom Roche, this company have the same "modus operandus". Nasty people, Ben, Melina and Michael.

to Katrina Lagrange007 #1544571

Absolom Rouche has taken my order twice and then sent me a delivery date 2 months later and then nothing. When I contact them the send me an email saying that my order was ended and that I had to call my credit card and have them get my money back. SCAM!!!!

View more comments