They were doing business on eBay under 3 separate account names- Wallaanna, reNEWalfurniture, and Lorikimbro. After eBay/customers found out about their scam, they drained their bank accounts, and changed their eBay usernames to Isaiahluxuryfurniture, redoux_couture, and redouxcouture. The sad thing is these legitimate businesses are now being associated with thieves. These are not actually them. They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allow them to wipe their hands clean.

Now, they started a new hustle under Absolomroche.com, instagram Absolomroche, and Facebook absolom roche. You can also find them bypassing through New York from week to week selling furniture out of their glamorous rental truck. lol

Here's their information:

John Michael Kimbro- (713) 515-8919

Anna Wallace- (713) 476-1939

Lori Kimbro- (832) 260-6633

They don't have a physical address for their business, but they buy from a furniture store in Houston called Tabs Furniture (3002 Fondren Rd. Houston TX 77063). I heard that you can find them here from time to time. If not, they know where they are. This is where they run their shady business practices. They're basically an agent with this furniture store.

These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line. They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/. Since so many people are being taken for their money, it's smart to file a class action lawsuit against them and Tabs Furniture. I will update or add an additional review as I get more information (their exact address, etc.).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Orbmik Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Orbmik Furniture.

Had an Experience with Orbmik Furniture?

Comments

My experience with the company Absolom Roche was horrible....Found them on I Instagram when looking for a throne chair.

Checked out their website and noticed they kept having 50% off sales...so I figured I need to jump on this!!!

I placed my very 1st order with them and had shared with a few others about my excitement in finding this amazing company with such great deals... Lol little did I know....

It had been almost 3 months and I still hadn't recieved my chair. I contacted them and they told me they'd look into the issue... The lady Anna reached back out and was like oops it never showed up because it was damaged during shipping.

Lol (if that was the case I never received a call to inform me of the issue, I literally was just patiently waiting and hoping until I finally had to contact them myself) I tried to give them a 2nd shot and placed another order hoping that I'd receive that chair.

It again had been 3 months and still no chair or no tracking number etc..... I called the business line, never could reach anyone, I emailed... the lady Anna would either not reply, make up excuses, or tell me she'd get back to me. I continued to get the run around!

Point is, I'm not sure if this business is real.

The website is beautiful, but notice there's no place to leave reviews or read them on their site!!!!#redflag I hope no one else runs into this issue or trust that this company will deliver to...

to Crystal Customer #1397763

I'm going through the same issue right now. 5 months later and no furniture. Anna and everyone else is a fraud.

to Star888 #1397992

I'm sorry you're going through this!I too ordered from absolom Roche back in September.

I contacted them via Facebook on Halloween to see what's taking so long. They responded back almost immediately and told me it was damaged and would be delivered in the early part of November. Well I actually ended up getting my chair! I never had much luck talking to Anna via text or phone call but make sure you write them on Facebook!

They even gave me a $100 refund. At first I was nervous after seeing all the poor reviews but I can rest assure you that this is a legitimate company. The thing is when they delivered my chair, it came on a Uhaul type truck. They were literally driving the truck up and down the east coast to deliver items and mine was the last stop.

They delivered it at midnight.You Just have to be really patient but it will come.

to Star888 #1399500

OMG now the new scam they are running is under the name Chic n Sassy Designs.I got an email from chicnsassydesigns@yahoo.com asking me to pay a PayPal invoice for a throne chair so I paid it thinking it was Absolom Roche.

My wedding was in a week and a girl named Crystal Collins said that it would be no problem. I paid the PayPal invoice then then two days before my wedding i got a text message from 704-692-3917 asking me to send western union directly to Crystal Collins 2030 Kings Road, Shelby, NC 28150 for a delivery fee.

I paid it and nothing.Crystal Collins and Chic n Sassy Designs is a LIAR and FRAUD!

to Crystal Customer #1399498

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1325925

So here is the update on the address I promised:

Benjamin W Bales

211 North 23rd St, Unit C

Waco, TX 76701

(512) 799-2748

Melina Tabibian Benjamin W Bales 211 North 23rd St, Unit C Waco, TX 76701 (512) 413-4962 The are the frauds behind Orbmik Furniture, Redoux Couture, Chiseled Perfections, Livin Luxury Furniture Sales, and Ben Bales Tabs Furniture

#1320036

m writing this review so you can beware of Chiseled Perfections LLC, Orbmik Furniture, and Tabs Furniture.I've been buying from Chiseled Perfections and we got cross over a deal.

I buy wholesale from him and make the stuff myself style and resell it. He totally screws me out of 2k. I start looking into the owner, name is Ben Bales. His number is (512) 799-2748.

Ben Bales owns Chiseled Perfections www.chiseledperfections.com @chiseledperfections. So turns out this dude Ben used to own Orbmik Furniture. (713) 622-9100 www.orbmikfurniture.com. Total scammer Wait...

there's more... I point out that he is a total scammer and threaten to go to the cops if he dosent give me my money back then this girl gets on the phone. Her name is Melina Tabibian ah la Tabs Furniture. She berates tells me she is some big attorney and is going to sue me and her dad is the biggest importer in the US and I hang up.

So she calls me from her number, (512) 413-4962, and gets real personal. SO i look into to this B***h and turns out her dad owns Tabs Furniture. Steve Tabibian Steve Tabs. Talk about a big scam.

I lost 2K. Don’t Buy From Orbmik Furniture. Dont Buy From Chiseled Perfections. Don’t Buy From Tabs Furniture.

Beware of Ben Bales and Melina Tabibian! If this girl really is a lawyer the State Bar needs to reign her in.

I liked her up and it dosent show she’s licensed.These people are bad news so I just wanted to put that out there.

Lake Forest, California, United States #1319981

I totally agree.A bunch of scammers.

Now it's mostly run in Houston by someone calling herself Kelly. Her number is: (281) 408-9162.

She does business under the name Livin' Luxury Furniture Sales.Watch out for her.

So these people are on offer up.I am looking for furniture like this.

Do you know where to get it?Only thing that comes up is these people, and I am so thankful I saw this pop up before I purchased.

to Anonymous #1320032