5K views
Style and Design

My experience with the company Absolom Roche was horrible.... Found them on I Instagram when looking for a throne chair.

Checked out their website and noticed they kept having 50% off sales... so I figured I need to jump on this!!! I placed my very 1st order with them and had shared with a few others about my excitement in finding this amazing company with such great deals... Lol little did I know....

It had been almost 3 months and I still hadn't recieved my chair. I contacted them and they told me they'd look into the issue... The lady Anna reached back out and was like oops it never showed up because it was damaged during shipping. Lol (if that was the case I never received a call to inform me of the issue, I literally was just patiently waiting and hoping until I finally had to contact them myself) I tried to give them a 2nd shot and placed another order hoping that I'd receive that chair.

It again had been 3 months and still no chair or no tracking number etc..... I called the business line, never could reach anyone, I emailed... the lady Anna would either not reply, make up excuses, or tell me she'd get back to me. I continued to get the run around!

Point is, I'm not sure if this business is real. The website is beautiful, but notice there's no place to leave reviews or read them on their site!!!!

#redflag I hope no one else runs into this issue or trust that this company will deliver to them! I'm so upset because I wasted my time with them when I could have found a legit/ trustworthy company to actual deliver me a beautiful chair!

Review about: Orbmik Furniture Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

This is exactly what I am going through.

#1472036

I was literally about to order from them on their "one time blowout sale" my husband told me to check reviews first, and so glad I did. Anyone know where I can buy some awesome royal furniture?Please email me at aarzu.ahmed2017@gmail.com

I had the same exact experienced i placed the order in November here we are in May theybtild me the same excuse that my order got damaged and that they will issue a refund which they never did. Its impossible to contact them and now I'm out $500.00

thanks for sharing

Thank you all for the reviews; I was just about to order 2 chairs and a sofa. I would I have been pissed. Do you all have any legitimate resources for purchasing throne chairs?

you are absolutely right. We have the same issue.

Ordered 3 pieces of furniture back in Jan and nothing showed up. No follow ups no phone calls nothing. Finally we contacted the support e-mail per Anna and now they said they refunded my money. Not sure if they are lying.

Let's collectively file a lawsuit on these people. They are fraud.

FoamyNewt

They were doing business on eBay under 3 separate account names- chiseledperfections, rmidwestpremierpartyprops, and benbalestabsfurniture. After eBay/customers found out about their scam, they drained their bank accounts, and changed their eBay usernames.The sad thing is these legitimate businesses are now being associated with thieves.

These are not actually them. They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allow them to wipe their hands clean. Now, they started a new hustle under Orbmik Furniture, Chiseled Perfections, *** Furniture, and Midwest Premier Party PropsHere's their information:Ben BalesMelina BalesSherri DavisYou can always find Sherri Davis at Chiseled Perfections, 2263 Valdina St Suite 130, Dallas, TX 75207. This is where they run their shady business practices.

She is basically an agent of Chiseled Perfections and Orbmik Furniture. These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line.Be wary of Melina, the sleaziest attorney. She will try and threaten you, but she is dumb as a rock.

Scammer all the way.They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/.Since so many people are being taken for their money, it's smart to file a class action lawsuit against Orbmik Furniture, Chiseled Perfections, *** Furniture, Midwest Premier Party Props, Ben Bales, Melina Bales, and Sherri Davis. .I will update or add an additional review as I get more information

So happy I ran across these reviews!!! They almost had me.

I was just about to enter my cc number..

I was searching for a coupon and saw the reviews. Thanks!!

to Made 2 Decor #1473025

Me too!!!

Hi,i have almost the same issue, an order from absolomroche , i bought sofa and other furniture on 1st of December 2017 , after 3 months of following up , Anna sent me refund email without any money back.i noticed with my search for past of 2 days that they have disabled all the reviews coming from the clients , so this is the only one. also i have create an account on yelp to make sure all of you write the same on yelp absolomroche-new-yorkalso noticed that they don't have a real address which lead that they are scammers.be careful

to Mohammed Al #1442011

Today on bbb she answered my complain indicated that i threaten her by killing some one in her company !!!! thanks god and the lawyer that he told me to record all calls and conversations.so listen to the callhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/12_fQZrbE2rCDV-NSTkVJ2K1wk1ootqkt/viewthose guys are super professional in scamming the ppl.i have submit a case against them in FTC and in IC3 , she criticized me based on my name ... OMG !!!!

to Mohammed AL #1451363

I also got scammed by them how can I file a complaint and see what can be done

to Mohammed Al #1460511

Did you ever get your money back?

SAME THING HAPPEN TO MY FRIEND AND THEY TOLD THE SAME LIE THEY SAID AFTER 3 MONTHS THAT THE FURNITURE WAS DAMAGED. THEY ARE SCAM FRAUDULUENT COMPANY .

THEY USE YOUR MONEY AND FINANCE THEMSELVES.THEY OFFER A BOG SALES TAKE MILLION OF DOLLARS TROUGH THE SALES AND NEVER DELEVERY THE ITEMS.I M WONDERING IF ALL COMPLAIN TOGUETHER WE CAN CLOSE THIS SCAM COMPANY AND FACEBOOK IS ALLIED WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ADVERTISE AND THE ERASE ALL BAD REVIEWS.

THIS PEOPLE IS FAKE. PLEASE SOMEBODY NEED TO STOP THEM.

to LUZ FLORES #1443014

I’m in. Just lost over 500 dollars, same exact story as yours!!

Wow this really helped I was about to order a sofa and some chairs from them becuse of the winter sale they wear having and now that I see all the bad reviews I wont be ordering from them I might as well just pay 800 at a store I found then to pay less and never get my things thank u for all the info

to Anonymous #1439591

I ordered from them during their winter sale and now I’m wondering if I’m going to receive my 4 chairs.

to Veronica #1441883

never , same issue and they told me your ordered refunded with no money back , simply they are scammers

I’ve been waiting since November and they’ve delivered the wrong chair twice already

This must be common for them. My business partner has been waiting 90 plus days for an order of chairs.

All we ask for is honesty, but we get the run around from Anna as well. I figured what it is.

The offer you 50% off to get enough customers on 1 shipping cost for them. Fyi waited patiently and still no consideration with offering any discount or real updates.