2.1K views
Style and Design

My experience with the company Absolom Roche was horrible....Found them on I Instagram when looking for a throne chair.

Checked out their website and noticed they kept having 50% off sales... so I figured I need to jump on this!!! I placed my very 1st order with them and had shared with a few others about my excitement in finding this amazing company with such great deals... Lol little did I know....

It had been almost 3 months and I still hadn't recieved my chair. I contacted them and they told me they'd look into the issue... The lady Anna reached back out and was like oops it never showed up because it was damaged during shipping. Lol (if that was the case I never received a call to inform me of the issue, I literally was just patiently waiting and hoping until I finally had to contact them myself) I tried to give them a 2nd shot and placed another order hoping that I'd receive that chair.

It again had been 3 months and still no chair or no tracking number etc..... I called the business line, never could reach anyone, I emailed... the lady Anna would either not reply, make up excuses, or tell me she'd get back to me. I continued to get the run around!

Point is, I'm not sure if this business is real. The website is beautiful, but notice there's no place to leave reviews or read them on their site!!!!

#redflag I hope no one else runs into this issue or trust that this company will deliver to them!I'm so upset because I wasted my time with them when I could have found a legit/ trustworthy company to actual deliver me a beautiful chair!

Review about: Orbmik Furniture Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Wow this really helped I was about to order a sofa and some chairs from them becuse of the winter sale they wear having and now that I see all the bad reviews I wont be ordering from them I might as well just pay 800 at a store I found then to pay less and never get my things thank u for all the info

I’ve been waiting since November and they’ve delivered the wrong chair twice already

This must be common for them.My business partner has been waiting 90 plus days for an order of chairs.

All we ask for is honesty, but we get the run around from Anna as well. I figured what it is.

The offer you 50% off to get enough customers on 1 shipping cost for them.Fyi waited patiently and still no consideration with offering any discount or real updates.

I think all these owners of these scam throne chair companies are in cahoots with one another. Get a life Ben Bales, Get a life Dylan, Get a life Mike, Get a life anna and lori and all you scam artists. Quit screwing people over because you're too lazy to have some dignity and work for your things.

They are the worst company ever! Such liars and very dishonest. Don't do business with them, they will give you the run around.

The owners name is Dylan Irby (940) 465-6902.Now he started *** Furniture to scam more people.

He also owns a cleaning business called Top Hat Office Cleaning.High School Dropout, no wonder he is a FRAUD.

to Ben Bales #1400132

Dear Poster of comments #1399491 and #1399509,

It has come to my attention that you have been spreading misleading and malicious misinformation regarding myself and business operations.This constitutes defamation against my reputation and business's operation, and with recommendation from our legal team, I demand that you cease and desist these libel statements immediately.

Please note that defamation is defined:

n. THE ACT OF MAKING UNTRUE STATEMENTS about another which damages his/her reputation.

If you continue your defamatory actions, we will seek legal recourse which will include a subpoena for your information as well as sue for damages against myself and businesses.Remove your postings within 3 days to prevent legal action.

Sincerely,

Dylan Irby

to Dylan Irby #1409185

Ordered a throne chair from the website chiseledperfections.com stating they delivered across US.They called me to schedule delivery but then changed and stated they didn.t have the throne chair in stock when they found out it was going to Ohio, they stated they would call me back on the weekend but NEVER did, so I called them, hung up on me 2x then proceeded to direct my call to delivery before I finally told them I only want to cancel the order, told me I had to call a different number for online orders and they COULD NOT make a refund..

( but they didn.t know the number to the customer service dept.UNTIL I stated that I will call Fed Trade Commission...then suddenly they had the number.

CALLED AND SPOKE TO THE LADY who answered Chiseled Perfections and gave her my info.DALLAS store calls me back (spoke to Ben) who asked me who I talked with?

He stated they didn.t have a lady working the customer service dept., but he would call me back and of course he did not...I called them back to ask why they couldn.t cancel the order when they had my info from the online order..Ben said he "didn.t know who I had talked with and was unable to track this person down?

I again stated that you will give me my refund by Monday and I am calling the FDC and Ben said "Go ahead" now there's customer service for you!I will be making reviews all over the internet and sincerely hope they lose business for their lack of customer service and deseptive practices.

to Dylan Irby #1409188

Come to find out that this whole thread was started July 15, 2016 by someone called Melina Tabibion at IP: 54.86.23.36.Melina Tabibion is now Melina Bales, Ben Bales wife.

Why would the owner of Orbmik Furniture and Chiseled Perfections start a stream of misinformation?I agree, we should all start a lawsuit for defamation.

to Shay Westcott #1420595

I agree im going through the same thing with them now.