Orbmik Furniture - Deceptive sells practice

49 of 53 Orbmik Furniture reviews

I paid for furniture I picked out in feb.I was told to call them when I was ready to receive my furniture the next day.

I called on April 28 they said u should have gave us 2 weeks notice I said that's not what I was told they we will bring on the 5/10/13. well the 10th arrived and no furniture so I called back on the 12th they said we still dont have it it will be the 21st I said no that's not what was said for the 2nd time. they came to my residence on the 13th with a bed we didn't order and was under the impression that we had bought an more expensive bed from the seller we got a down graded bed. they left sofa turned upside down and took parts of the bed with them along with the dresser and the company had them just leave some items I purchased on the driveway.

I never received my day bed, bunkbeds, or twin beds. I asked for a refund they said all sells are final I said you didn't send me what I paid for and the movers damaged a wall putting the sofa up stairs. I aaked them about the most expensive bed I bought they said they didn't own the bed to sell so I asked why did you take my money for the bed but put on the order for a bed I didn't order.

I bought in good faith then they changed the order not knowing what actul name of bed was we really bought and trusted the sellsman that he was giving us the right bed.this company wasn't honest in there sell practices.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
49 of 53 Orbmik Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BrownEyes66

Apr 30, 2014 #810539 Houston, Texas, United States

Michael Kimbro is a pure crook. I worked for him for 1 week (58 hours)in February of 2014 and had to quit because I got a better job. He employs illegal immigrants and frauds the government by not taking taxes out his employees check and does not have them complete a W9. We had to drive a delivery truck with no company name on it and with no lights in the back (at night). He would work us for 15 hours with no time for lunch. He does not pay overtime no matter how long you work. I did not receive my paycheck on the day he promised and when I finally did receive it 3 weeks later (after many lies and run around)and took it to the bank it was a bad check. When I tried to pick up the check on the day promised Michael Kimbro assaulted me and grabbed my phone out of my hand and smashed me. When the police arrived Michel claimed I assaulted him (his employee, Tony lied for him and said that I assaulted Michael) and either hid the phone or threw it away. I have tried repeatedly to cash the check and the check is still bad. When I called Michael about the bad check he immediately hung up on me. I filed a complaint with the Texas Workforce Commission but I still have not received my money. If anyone who is suing this guy needs a witness as to his character please contact me at 832-368-1545.

3 0 Reply
Heather

Jun 08, 2013 #662164

I hear he's a disabled Vet.and police officer it's shameful and embarrassing this American who serve his country and community only to be treated like garbage we need to support this family because I also learned his family have no furniture they bought furniture for the entire house he built his family a house they have 4 kids and his family sleeps on the floor the wife is a volunteer paramedic I read their story on Facebook

2 0 Reply
Anastasha Bolivar

Jun 08, 2013 #662156

I did hear about that and furniture was left on your lawn or curb aren't you the officer that was hit by a drunk driver in Galveston that need a bed and furniture because Orbmik sent you bed you didn't order and wouldn't return your money you should notify the press while everyone is aware of your situation didn't Kevin Quin from channel 13 run a story about yout accident I would tell him I'm sure you will get community support most likely everybody is aware of the accident

DeputyBanks

Jul 24, 2013 #686372

Yes iam the officer that was involved in the crash in Galveston tx. I have been waiting on this furniture since apr 28 now iam just to the point I have to take legal action.

victimized

Sep 04, 2013 #711457 Houston, Texas, United States

I would like to know how your case is going Deputy Banks! I myself am about to enter an ugly court battle with these theives! They have my furniture and my money and are trying to keep both!! I hope we can all get justice for what this company is doing to us!

lovelady

Dec 10, 2014 #914110 Houston, Texas, United States

Deputy Banks,
Read some of your story, so sorry...Orbmik. furniture store needs to be put out of business . Michael Kimbro is a crook. They had a store on 290, 45 South, and had a store in Memorial City Mall , they got closed down and now have opened a store in the Galleria. Lori Kimbro is Michaels wife, her phone number is 832 260 6633..i worked for her for 4 days and not going to get paid. Have known Lori for several years. Not good. GOOD LUCK.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Orbmik Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Orbmik Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×