Orbmik Furniture - Deceptive sells practice
I paid for furniture I picked out in feb.I was told to call them when I was ready to receive my furniture the next day.
I called on April 28 they said u should have gave us 2 weeks notice I said that's not what I was told they we will bring on the 5/10/13. well the 10th arrived and no furniture so I called back on the 12th they said we still dont have it it will be the 21st I said no that's not what was said for the 2nd time. they came to my residence on the 13th with a bed we didn't order and was under the impression that we had bought an more expensive bed from the seller we got a down graded bed. they left sofa turned upside down and took parts of the bed with them along with the dresser and the company had them just leave some items I purchased on the driveway.
I never received my day bed, bunkbeds, or twin beds. I asked for a refund they said all sells are final I said you didn't send me what I paid for and the movers damaged a wall putting the sofa up stairs. I aaked them about the most expensive bed I bought they said they didn't own the bed to sell so I asked why did you take my money for the bed but put on the order for a bed I didn't order.
I bought in good faith then they changed the order not knowing what actul name of bed was we really bought and trusted the sellsman that he was giving us the right bed.this company wasn't honest in there sell practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deceptive Sales Practice
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."