map-marker Parkland, Florida

Orbmik, yet another scam

eBay seller as wallanna, now changed to isiahluxuryfurniture. New name, same scam. List items as pre-order, even if you pay with PayPal and set it up to be charged AFTER delivery, they fake a delivery confirmation and get your money from PayPal. Then you get the standard b/s stall tactics like delayed shipment or damaged in transit, until eBay's money back guarantee expires, and then stop answering calls/emails/texts. Them good luck getting your money back. Even if they issue a refund on PayPal, they cancel it within 24 hours because they have no valid bank account to cover the refund (as told by PayPal). How these *** are still allowed to operate online or on eBay, is beyond me.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Getting ripped off
Stole my money

Guest

They were doing business on eBay under 3 separate account names- chiseledperfections, reNEWalfurniture, and benbalestabsfurniture. After eBay/customers found out about their scam, they drained their bank accounts, and changed their eBay usernames to Isaiahluxuryfurniture, redoux_couture, and redouxcouture.

The sad thing is these legitimate businesses are now being associated with thieves. These are not actually them. They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allow them to wipe their hands clean.

Melina Tabibian - (512) 413-****

Kelly Morgan - (281) 408-**** They don't have a physical address for their business, but they buy from a furniture store in Houston called Tabs Furniture (3002 Fondren Rd. Houston TX 77063). I heard that you can find them here from time to time.

If not, they know where they are. This is where they run their shady business practices. They're basically an agent with this furniture store. These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line.

They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/.

Since so many people are being taken for their money, it's smart to file a class action lawsuit against them and Tabs Furniture. I will update or add an additional review as I get more information (their exact address, etc.).

map-marker Los Angeles, California

Orbmik Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Los Angeles, California

I order 6 chairs , my order was cancelled samething like everybody else. I got scared because it was $3500 worth of chairs . I filed through paypal to get my refund. 10 days later no response from seller paypal awarded me my money back. Thank god
Guest

They were doing business on eBay under 3 separate account names- chiseledperfections, reNEWalfurniture, and benbalestabsfurniture.After eBay/customers found out about their scam, they drained their bank accounts, and changed their eBay usernames to Isaiahluxuryfurniture, redoux_couture, and redouxcouture.

The sad thing is these legitimate businesses are now being associated with thieves.These are not actually them.

They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allow them to wipe their hands clean. Now, they started a new hustle under Chiseled Perfections LLC, instagram chiseledperfections, and Facebook chiseledperfections.

I heard that you can find them here from time to time.

If not, they know where they are. This is where they run their shady business practices. They're basically an agent with this furniture store.These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line.

They have filed bankruptcy a few times too :/. Since so many people are being taken for their money, it's smart to file a class action lawsuit against them and Tabs Furniture.I will update or add an additional review as I get more information (their exact address, etc.).

Guest

You can also find them bypassing through New York from week to week selling furniture out of their glamorous rental truck. lol Here's their information: Ben Bales - (512) 799-**** Melina Tabibian - (512) 413-**** Kelly Morgan - (281) 408-**** They don't have a physical address for their business, but they buy from a furniture store in Houston called Tabs Furniture (3002 Fondren Rd. Houston TX 77063).

Guest

They were doing business on eBay under 3 separate names- wallaanna, reNEWalFurniture, lorikimbro. After eBay/customers found out about their scam, they drained the bank accounts, and changed their eBay usernames to Isaiahluxuryfurniture, redoux_couture, and redouxcouture.

The sad thing is these are legitimate businesses that are now being associated with thieves. These businesses are NOT them!

They did this knowing it would damage their competitors names and allowed them to wipe their hands clean.

Now they started a new hustle, AbsolomRoche.com, Instagram AbsolomRoche, Facebook AbsolomRoche,

You can also find them bypassing through New York from week to week Selling furniture out of their glamorous rental truck.

Here's all their information:

John Michael Kimbro- (713) 515-**** Anna Wallace- (713) 476-**** Lori Kimbro They have no physical address where they do business. They buy from a legitimate business in Houston called Tabs Furniture (3002 Fondren Rd. Houston, TX) and from there they sell/run their shady business practices. They're basically an agent for this furniture store.

These people are in continuous lawsuits, so be patient and wait in line. Pretty sure they've filed bankruptcy a few times too.

Another thing to think about...Since so many people have been taken for their money, there's potential for a class action lawsuit against them and Tabs Furniture. I will update and add to this post as I get more information.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1185425

View more comments (3)

SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE CROOKS I PAID FOR A SOFA AND ONCE THEY GOT MY MONEY THEY SHUT THEIR EBAY PAGE DOWN, NO LONGER ANSWER MY CALLS ON THIS NUMBER 832-260-****. LORI CALLED ME ONCE TO LET ME KNOW IT WILL BE LEAVING FROM THE FACTORY IN A COUPLE WEEKS (ENOUGH TIME FOR EBAY TO EXPIRE) I CALLED HER 2 WEEKS LATER TO ASK HER A QUESTION NO ANSWER.....NOW THEY ARE ON AMAZON GOING BY THE NAME OF ISAIAH LUXURY IF WE STICK TOGETHER AND POST ON THEIR PAGE WARNING OTHERS THAN MAYBE LESS PEOPLE WILL GET SCAM BY THESE CROOKS
Guest

I also ALMOST purchased a dinning table from these scam artist. We finally got our hopes up in finding the perfect dinning set.

After contacting this so called owner ****y she had her way with words. I would never ever hand over $5,000+, and expect furniture in two months. I knew it was fishy from the beginning. Horrible gut feeling something was not right.

How do they have a standing store still on Fondern?

"The show room" I guess is to lure you in. BEWARE!!!

Goodmorning!

My name is Kelly the Vice President of Isaiah's Luxury Furniture, I stumbled on this review when a customer of mine was at the showroom location, and elected not to do buisness with us because of this review. We do have an Amazon Account, however i must make it pertinent that we have zero association with Orbmik Furniture.

I have been well aware of the scams that these people pull on customers, because when their customers have been ripped off, they call us. We not only try to help them out after their ordeal, but we provide quick and easy shipping services, where customers can track their items right away. We stay in contact with customers from the moment they pay until they have recieved their items and are completely satisfied. Never would we keep any customer's money, and we have zero tolerance for poor customer service much less scamming them.

Michael and Lori Kimbro buy from the same distributor as us, with that being said they are our local competitors. They also use the same showroom for their pictures. There are approximatley 20 or so buisnesses that buy from the same facility.

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Orbmik Furniture.

Unfortunatley, I am very sad to report that you are among many who have been scammed by Lori and Michael Kimbro the Founders of Orbmik furniture. I would love to be able to reach you and talk to you about this more personally, and I truly do apologize for your awful experience.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1194173

So here is the update on the address I promised:

Benjamin W Bales

211 North 23rd St, Unit C

Waco, TX 76701

(512) 799-****

Melina Tabibian Benjamin W Bales 211 North 23rd St, Unit C Waco, TX 76701 (5**) **3-4962 The are the frauds behind Orbmik Furniture, Redoux Couture, Chiseled Perfections, Livin Luxury Furniture Sales, and Ben Bales Tabs Furniture

Guest

I also had a very similar issue. Ordered a matching pair of throne chairs from this company and received them months later...they didn't match in color and one was damaged!!

They shipped them so late that I couldn't file a dispute with Ebay..and they banned me from contacting them via Ebay. Currently in the dispute process with Paypal and my credit card company! SCAM!!!

Buyers beware! Dont not buy from them ..or their sister company

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1162741

Im writing this review so you can beware of Chiseled Perfections LLC, Orbmik Furniture, and Tabs Furniture. I've been buying from Chiseled Perfections and we got cross over a deal.

I buy wholesale from him and make the stuff myself style and resell it. He totally screws me out of 2k. I start looking into the owner, name is Ben Bales. His number is (512) 799-****.

Ben Bales owns Chiseled Perfections www.chiseledperfections.com @chiseledperfections. So turns out this dude Ben used to own Orbmik Furniture. (713) 622-**** www.orbmikfurniture.com. Total scammer Wait...

there's more... I point out that he is a total scammer and threaten to go to the cops if he dosent give me my money back then this girl gets on the phone. Her name is Melina Tabibian ah la Tabs Furniture. She berates tells me she is some big attorney and is going to sue me and her dad is the biggest importer in the US and I hang up.

So she calls me from her number, (512) 413-****, and gets real personal. SO i look into to this *** and turns out her dad owns Tabs Furniture. Steve Tabibian Steve Tabs. Talk about a big scam.

I lost 2K. Don’t Buy From Orbmik Furniture. Dont Buy From Chiseled Perfections. Don’t Buy From Tabs Furniture.

Beware of Ben Bales and Melina Tabibian! If this girl really is a lawyer the State Bar needs to reign her in.

I liked her up and it dosent show she’s licensed. These people are bad news so I just wanted to put that out there.

Guest

You need to open dispute with pay pal. PayPal has 180 day policy.

Guest

I saw that they were on amazon these ppl are a joke dont let the friendly calls they make to you make u do any type of business with its not my fault they had a paypal problem but they dont honor what they say stall tactics smh....

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1160317

View more comments (7)
map-marker Staten Island, New York

Scammers

I was sold a bed and told that it would get to me in a week. fast forward two weeks and I was told that their driver was delayed. It would get to me in another week. Fast forward three more weeks ...Then I was told the item was damaged during shipping. We will have to start the process again. Somehow they gamed me for months and I still did not get the bed I ordered. I believed them because I had a similar experience with Horchow in that it took about three months to get my item because it was driven up from their factory. However, they are no Horchow. Now there is no response that I want a refund.

map-marker Ponte Vedra, Florida

BE AWARE - THIS IS A SCAM - AND THEY ARE ON EBAY

BE AWARE - THIS IS A SCAM - AND THEY ARE ON EBAY AS WALLANNA Why this business is still open, I have no idea!!! Made a purchase with them on April 25 through EBAY/PAYPAL - got message from this seller today that they were not going to honor my purchase due issues with their PayPal account (what do I care?) I offered to pay in other form, never got any answer, 2 hours later my purchase was cancelled! I have no time even to look to another item!!! I contacted PayPal and Ebay they did nothing to help neither!! At least I never paid a cent because I used PayPal account. They are each other problem!!
Reason of review:
your problem with PayPal is not my problem!!!
Guest

I too have been scammed by this company. I kept having hope that the seller, or "shipping coordinator", would come through.

I have filed a dispute with Paypal. I am waiting to see if I can get my $799 back!!

Sydney Arc
map-marker Amsterdam, North Holland

Worst Company Ever Trying to Scam on Ebay Now

This company is horrendous. They sell items that are not in stock and will never get. They have started selling on ebay now. They try to get their customer to wait and wait until the ebay time limit is up. Afterwards you are out of your money and no furniture. They got to be one of the worst companies that I have come across. Steer clear of these scammers. They will try to get you to wait and wait for your items, for some reason ebay has not done anything yet. They are using the following id's renewalfurniture http://www.ebay.com/usr/renewalfurniture wallaanna http://www.ebay.com/sch/wallaanna/m.html?_trksid=p3692 lorikimbro http://www.ebay.com/usr/lorikimbro

map-marker Hollywood, Florida

ORBMIK FURNITURE ON EBAY-SCAM

OMG- This company is a complete SCAM .......RUN. They stole $699.99 from me and made up one excuse after another as to why they couldn't get me the sofa I ordered over 3 months ago. Also, when I asked for a refund they basically told me to "go take a hike" and figure it out with my credit card company.UNBELIEVABLE liars and scammers! STAY AWAY FROM these scammers. I also wanted you all to know that never once during my situation with this company did they every apologize to me. They told me to "go away" and that Paypall was the issue. I called paypall and they confirmed that everyone is having issues with this company!
stole my money-

map-marker Piney Point Village, Texas

ORBMIK FURNITURE GOT ME GOOD!

WELL i WANTED TO PURCHASE A CHAISE AND ALSO SOFA TABLE AND END TABLE AFTER A HOUSEFIRE. SO THE "SECRETARY" NOT "SALES ASSOCIATE" WAS ASSIGNED TO ME BECAUSE MAYBE I DID NOT LOOK LIKE I HAD MONEY. SO THEY CONVINCED ME TO LAY THE CHAISE AWAY. SO I PUT DOWN $40 FOR THE LAYAWAY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT NEEDED TO BE PAID FOR ABD THEY WOULD ORDER IT BUT THE TABLES WERE CLEARANCE ITEMS SOLD OFF OF THE FLOOR. WELL THEY HARASSED ME TO COME IN AND MAKE PAYMENTS EVEN THOUGH THE FIRE WAS IN JUNE, THE LAYAWAY WAS IN AUGUST AND THE HOUSE WAS NOT READY UNTIL DECEMBER. SO IN SEPTEMBER I WENT IN TO PAY FOR THE TABLES AND A COUPLE WHO HAD THE SAME IDEA{{ {{WHISPERED}}}} TO ME NOT TO GIVE THEM MY MONEY BECAUSE THEY PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR THEIR FURNITURE FOR THEIR HOUSE THEY WERE HAVING BUILT AND THEIR WAS NO ORDER EVEN PENDING FOR THIS IMAGINARY FURNITURE. SO I RELUCTANTLY GAVE THEM ANOTHER $20 AND LEFT. WENT BACK TO PAY THE REST OF MY BILL FOR FURNITURE TO BE ORDERED BY THE TIME THE HOUSE WAS READY AND ORBMIK HAD MOVED AND LEFT NO FORWARDING ADDRESS..... THANK GOD THAT I WAS ONLY OUT OF $60.00
Problems with payment

VERYYYYYYYYYYYY UNHAPPY!

This whole ordeal started when I walked in Orbmik Furniture on 09/14/14. I first went with my brother, who also purchased a living room set from them. My daughter found this place online and saw they had nice things. I had just moved to Houston and was moving into my place and thought this was the place to help me with that. The person who helped me no longer works there but I had purchased a 2pc sectional sofa, ottoman, king bedroom, queen bedroom, two kids beds, 3dressers, 3nightstands, 3mirrors. Altogether I spend $4300. I told them I was looking at a Nov1st delivery. I was told to give them a 10 day notice in advance. I left happy. The apartment I planned on moving into fell through, so I went back to receive a refund for the kids beds, 1 dresser, nightstand and was informed she could only exchange the items into a tv stand, rug and a big painting. In the beginning of Oct, I had taken my granddaughter in the store to show her what I had purchased. There was about three people sitting at the front desk, eating, not even paying us any attention. Fast forward to 10/31/14. My daughter flew in from New York to assist me with my new apartment and furniture. I was told that they would be there the following day(11/1) between 10-4 to deliver the said items. Needless to say they did not show up, call or send smoke signals. We called, were told they would be there 11/2 by 1. I have church on Sunday so we rushed home after to make sure we were there. When they finally delivered the sofa, it was 11pm and they told us they had a rug but it wasn't the right one. We took only the sofa. The following day we went up to the store to speak to Laurie, she had us waiting an hour before one of her "employees" told us she wasn't in the store.We also spoke to Jim(the older gentleman with he cane) he talked about "sweeting the pot" for our inconvenience. We then told them that we would get a lawyer because this is crazy. My order was paid it full from our first encounter. We then left PISSED. Later that day my daughter and granddaughter went back to the store the employee that told us that Laurie had left told us that he was not allowed to speak to us because we said something about getting a lawyer. They then spoke with Jim again. Jim informed them that their truck had been in an accident. He couldn't do anything about it but he would leave a message for the owners and get back to us about a delivery date by the next day. Of course we never got that call. My daughter called and called and called never getting anywhere. Finally on Tuesday, my daughter and granddaughter popped up at the store after running some errands and guess who was there, getting chewed out by another customer, Laurie herself. My daughter spoke to Laurie and she basically said that she is trying to get it resolved and my daughter stressed to her that its okay to have issues but communicate that instead of leaving us in the dark or lying to us when you clearly know otherwise. She also agreed to throw in two more paintings and 2 lamps we had seen while we were waiting for her to come out, which she never did. After some more talking and thinking they had gotten somewhere, my family left with a painting and the promise of an upgrade on the king mattress and Laurie's personal cell phone number. My daughter was set to leave that Wednesday but pushed her flight out until the next day and I had taken off work because we were told that we would be getting that delivery. Nothing. Thursday comes. We're told they would be here. Nothing. She pushed her flight back another day and I had taken another day off. Friday arrives. My daughter leaves with me still having just a sofa and two paintings out of the whole order. The following Tuesday, after constant texting her personal line, we finally received a call that they were on their way but only had the King mattress and box springs. They again came late, dropped it off and was gone. Since then we have been texting and calling her cell phone and well as leaving voicemails on the store phone. As of 11/11 we have not received anything else on the said order. We have communicated that we are not happy and would like a full refund. She has responded to that saying that they do not give refunds. She had not responded to anything else about the delivery or even where the items are. We have have not heard anything from her since 11/14 when all she said is "Irregardless. I have bought your beds and paid for them. I am awaiting delivery. When they arrive I will deliver to you." Since then I have contacted the bank to get a full refund. I have called, texted, emailed, left voicemails for her to come get the couple of items they did have delivered as I do not want them or want to be responsible for them. Still have not received anything back. I am now in the process of getting a lawyer and or taking them to small claims court. I am very unhappy but the treatment of a customer. Again, my order was paid IN FULL! and i only received about 10% of what I purchased. Every time you called or talked to her, she acted as if you were bothering her or inconveniencing her. The nerve of these people. We let them know that we would be understanding if they would communicate to which she said i totally understand just to continue to receive terrible service. I have gone online and seen all these reviews or people going through the same things. We need to finally put this company down. And she says they are opening two more stores. This is not right. I am asking that if you are having problems with Orbmik and want to take this to the next level please email unhappyorbmikcustomer@***.com lets take them down together!
Poor customer service, delivery

Amela Gsa

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Orbmik Furniture - Furniture Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I had a bad experience also, but I bought these because I HAD to and HAVE To sell them NOW. Anyone know who the manufacturer or model is or own them?

Raymund Xya

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Houston, Texas

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SHOP HERE CROOKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ON OCT 09,2014 I made the mistake of purchasing from them before I read the reviews. I wrote a check for $ 2049.00 for a couch love seat , bar and bar stools. I was told it would be 2 to three weeks for the delivery. I told them no that's alright I did not want the furniture Gallery and Conn's could deliver much quicker . I was told by that LYING Lori that it would be here in 4 days if I went thru with the purchase which against my better judgement I gave the LIAR a chance. Needless to say my furniture didn't arrive on Tuesday as promised . No one called to say anything. Wednesday afternoon I called and no one knew anything except the tired LIE Monday was Columbus day so nothing was done. I was told by LYING JIM that someone would get in touch with me no one did. I went to the store on Thursday and the little sales mans and LORI got immediate AMNESIA about the whole transaction. Then I was lied to again about arrival time. I was told it could be delivered Sunday. As if I am supposed to give up my Sunday because they have no organization. I had their Delivery Guy call me at 9;00 PM SUNDAY NIGHT to deliver my furniture. My Day starts at 3:30 AM I was in BED DUMB ***. They then called at 10:00 AM Monday to say they were 30 Minutes away. I'm thinking Finally I'm through with these Idiots . Then they arrive with HALF MY ORDER WTF. I asked the Guy where is my bar and Stools. Million Dollar ANSWER I DON"T KNOW. WTF. I go to the store the SLAVES UP FRONT know nothing .The Female slave master LORI is hiding in the back to avoid my wrath. Finally when she see's I'm not leaving she comes out and tries to lie her way out saying I knew about the delays B--- S ---. You never would have gotten my check. She then pulls the typical White Person Stunt as if all Black Men are afraid of the Police or have reason to be (in my White Lady VOICE) I'm gonna Call the POLICE. No I 'll Call The Police Which I did . So hated to bust your bubble when nothing was done to ME . I am a Reputable Business Man Crook Unlike You People . WAKE up DUMMY that put no fear in my heart , you're the CRIMINAL. You forged MY CHECK I made it out to your *** STORE and Your BROKE *** changed the name on the check so you could run to the bank to have Cash probably so your BROKE Anorexic *** could EAT or meet payroll for the week .Its obvious why no one is getting their Furniture you Robbing Peter to pay Paul and Not Paying your Distributors Stevie Wonder can see that. But if my Furniture is not here by 10.24.14 I will LEGALLY take measures to close to that DUMP DOWN If I have Got to BUY the Building to put YOUR Trifling *** out .
Loss:
Cons:
  • Service
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

map-marker Fresno, Texas

EATING ON THE FLOOR..THANKS ORBMICK FOR TAKING MY MONEY AND KEEPING MY FURNITURE

I ordered furniture from Orbmick on Oct 9th..Unfortunately, I have not received it yet and I don't know when I will. I have been given so many delivery dates I can't even keep them straight. I have now been told that my furniture has not even come in. I am so furious. You would like to think that businesses have their customers lives and situations in mind and would treat you as they would like to be treated as a customer. I became so upset a couple of weeks ago that I went to the store to get answers. Lori acted as if there was nothing wrong and that I was out of place for even questioning her.She ignored me and was flat out rude so I became rude.It wasn't until she called Michael, after threatening to call the police on a paying customer that I believed that there may be a resolution. He offered me art work or $100 for the inconvenience. I thought it was a good gesture but I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY FURNITURE. So maybe it was to shut me up for the moment. I really just want my things, Thanksgiving will be here in two weeks and I have no DINING ROOM table for my family and guest to eat at. Thought I was planning ahead but Orbmick had something else in mind. Why defraud people? Why lie and mess with people's money, time, and energy? I'M SO FRUSTRATED. ..I try to hold on to the idea that messed up things happen to people who do messed up things (choose a less vulgar word there). You, Orbmick, had several stores now you're down to one. MAKE THE CONNECTION AND TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Lies
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

and now they have relocated under another Name...ANOTHER SCAM IN PROGRESS!!!! Still waiting for furniture from Sept. 2014...$2,300 taken and no furniture.

Guest

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I have been having the same issue! I bought furniture on the 12th of October and they are SO disorganized on their communication.

Lori was quite rude to me as well!

Hang in there, and try to write a complaint to a senator or something! That's what I plan to do!

Elowen Vzx

Orbmik Furniture - Bed Review from Houston, Texas

I am having the same issue now and I am getting ready to take them through something they gonna wish they never crossed me... My kids are sleep on the floor because I threw their beds out waiting for furniture... Lori and Mike has definitely messed over the wrong one... All their little fake shenanigans will be caught... All the fraudulent activity will be caught... I see why they have closed down the 45 location and is in Memorial City Mall. Because their running from finance company who they stole over 250,000.00 from... Oh I will be contacting everyone in my power. They will not continue to mess over people... I encourage everyone to check their credit because these people are fraud and running people information through more then one finance company without your knowledge... I will file charges...
Problems with payment
Guest

How is this any different than Lori and Mike breaking into your homes and stealing your hard earned money and possessions? Answer is, it is not.

They stole from innocent victims. And not just random victims, but people who walked into their place of business and give them a chance and bought furniture from them vs some larger chain store. That's sickening. One never suspects they are about to be robbed when they are shopping for furniture.

How can these two even sleep at night?

The law will catch up with them and they will receive punishment that any common criminal on the street receives. That's time behind bars, btw. You do not steal from people. Period.

It's wrong. It's illegal.

Guest

God that was hard to read!!! Learn how to spell and use your words correctly Lady.

Guest

Boy oh boy we have the same story left my kids on the floor I told them we just gave you all our money what will my kids sleep on tonight they said go buy an air mattress! We still to date haven't gotten our money back!

Guest

No luck... The memorial city location is closed now also.

Guest

They have a store located inside Memorial City Mall. They never contacted me back I just switch to different store.

But these people are definitely some crooks even this finance company is getting ready to drop them. Well I'm sorry have dropped them because obviously we are not the first complaints.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-922673

Okay Thankyou! I will be visiting memorial City mall later and hopefully these crooks can give me answers.

Jadrian Vpf

Were you able to get in contact with Orbmik furniture? I am also having the same problem with them but now since both stores are closed in houston, I've hit a dead end.

The only people I was able to get in cotact was the financing company (Progressive) which tell me they pretty much can't do anything. I have also put a complaint with the BBB.

reply icon Replying to comment of Jadrian Vpf

View more comments (7)

Orbmik Furniture - Furniture Review

WARNING: Do not purchase from Orbmik Furniture I purchased my items on July 1st 2014 Which was promised to be delivered to my house on Monday July 7th.... After calling repeatedly, I was informed that my merchandise would be delivered on Wednesday July 9th and he will compensate me with a free mirror that retailed at $695 for free if I do not cancel my order. I agreed with this new offer being given. They delivered partial of my furniture on July 9th and the other pending items will be later on delivered within the next two weeks... items are still pending regardless of my excessive amount of follow up and messages I left. Today is October 14th 2014 and I'm sitting in the store still waiting to find out where the rest of my furniture is. .... I have spoken to Michael the store manager, Ms Anna which I was informed today she is the mother of Michael's children and Laura who is Michael's current wife who is present in the store told me Michael is not in and will not be in to later on and she we will take a message for him and will give it to him once he arrived... do to their excessive lies and false promises. I requested for her to call Michael to inquire when I will be receiving my items I'm currently paying for.... She placed a call to Michael who told her to call different suppliers to find out how soon I can receive my items.... Ms Laura told me I can receive my two nightstands on Monday and the Chase she was uncertain of do to the supplier left for the day ..... I inquired about my mirror which she stated only Michael can tell me we when I would receive that particular item... I told Ms. Laura I will wait for Michael to further discuss this matter and proceeded to sit on the couch. Approximately, after waiting 45 minutes Ms. Laura stated Michael will not be in today or tomorrow and that he is going to Dallas. I continue to sit down on the couch do to not trusting what I was being told this time around.... she then stated I need to leave the store or she will call the police to escort me for trespassing. I was totally disrespected as a paying customer as I was trying to find the only chain of command this store has since there is no corporate office. ... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. ... LACK OF professionalism Ms. Leslie
Guest

I too am having a problem them. I purchased the $1999 package deal on September 30th, 2014 I was to receive my furniture on October 10th.

I have not received any furniture and as of October 17th I have not received a refund either.

Here today I spoke with Lori regarding my refund and she walked off and told me she couldn't take up anymore of her time with this. PLEASE someone if you know the any avenues I can take to get my refund.

Guest

Ms.Leslie,I completely understand how you feel. I am also having an issue with them right now Laura is is a coward and has no integrity.

I do strongly believe this store is a fraud and something in the milk isn't clean there.

Make sure you don't let up on them for this scam and unprofessional business they are running- Report them to the better business bureau. Someone needs to do an audit.

Terrible! !

I have never experienced anything as bad as this. These people are thieves. The owner actually threatened to physically assault me when I went to ask him why after 7.5 months they still didn't have my furniture. My wife and I feel like we are obligated to warm people. Absolutely horrific experience. It isn't just bad it's a scam! They will take your money and you will not recieve your furniture. The wife and exwife of Michael the owner work there, they both seem to be in fear of him, this would not be part of my review BUT the girlfriend did give me the info so I was able to start a lawsuit and she seemed to disagree with his decisions.
Reason of review:
Never delivered refused to refund

Guest

What is going on here? Obviously there is something very, very wrong with this man who owns the business.

I'm reading all of these reviews and I do believe what you and so many others here are unfairly experiencing is only the tip of the iceberg. He must be in some shady desperate personal situation to continuously steal as much as he has from so many innocent people. Best wishes for success with your lawsuit. Get your money back and make him pay for emotional damage as well.

Shut him down. Criminals belong behind bars not in businesses where they can keep hurting people.

I feel bad for all of you as I read these posts.

All you did was try to buy furniture and you walked into the wrong store. Sorry this happened to you.